Arts & Crafts Nov-Dec 2022
Saturday and Sunday, on the weekends above
10am – 5pm
Entrance: £3 on the door or buy advance tickets, below
Arts & Crafts Fair at Blackthorpe Barn
This event is an amazing six weekends celebrating some of the best artisan crafts from across the country. The Barn is filled with makers’ stalls, selling their own high-quality items directly to visitors.
We are proud to have been showcasing arts and crafts, as part of Christmas at Blackthorpe Barn, for over 30 years.
Meet the Makers
Each maker is carefully selected to provide the ultimate eclectic mix of pieces to enjoy. One strict criterion when exhibiting at the Barn is that the makers themselves must be present and available for all visitors to meet them and chat about the inspiration behind their wonderful creations.
This year there are many new makers alongside some popular regulars, each with intriguing pieces for sale. The mix of makers changes each weekend, so there is always something new to see each time you visit.
Arts & Crafts at Blackthorpe Barn – the Christmas Fair to visit!
Come and buy directly from some of the best craft-makers in the UK, with Blackthorpe Barn being listed in the top 8 Christmas markets in 2019 by the Crafts Council UK.
- Arts & Crafts at Blackthorpe Barn is held over 6 weekends during November and December
- Showcasing some of the country’s most talented artists and craft-makers
- Makers sell their creations from individual stalls, directly to visitors to the event
- Each maker is specifically chosen to ensure quality and a wide range of crafts
- Each weekend features a new mix of creators and artists at the Barn
- Includes woven and knitwear designs and textiles, ceramics, glassware, metalware, wood creations, natural beauty products, leather items, jewellery, books, baskets and so much more
- Crafts is not open during the week, allowing the makers to continue practising their craft and making their wares on the weekdays
- The Country Christmas Shop and Courtyard Café are open at the same time
Small Entry Charge for Arts & Crafts
The cost of the maintenance of an ancient barn such as this one is considerable, so we make a small charge to every visitor, in order to distribute these costs over everyone who enters the event. The entrance fee also means we can keep the stall-holder fees down, allowing the makers to benefit more from the sale of their works.
Our entrance tickets are priced very modestly compared to most other craft shows of this calibre, so by paying the small fee, you are supporting both Suffolk heritage and the talented craft-makers. Thank you!
There is no cost to enter the Christmas Shop or other areas at Blackthorpe Barn.
Buy Advance Day-Tickets or a Season Ticket Online
Arts & Crafts Tickets also available On The Door
Day Ticket, on the door – £3 each (card preferably, or cash)
Season Ticket, on the door – £15 per person (card preferably, or cash)
Children under the age of 16 are admitted for free and do not need tickets.
If you need to change an Advance Day Ticket to another day
- Log in to My Account
(links to My Account can also be found at the bottom of the Main Menu and at the very bottom of this page)
- Click on the Orders button to see the tickets you have bought
- Click Cancel to cancel a ticket and buy a new day ticket.
Arts & CraftsFind your maker
Explore our list of makers and find that special gift for your loved onesLearn More